Kiffy Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James GM APP

3 posters

Go down

James GM APP Empty James GM APP

Post  James Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:44 pm

Name: James
IGN: James
How active you are: Online everyday for 3 - 4 hours
Why do you want to become a GM: i would like to be a GM because i am responsible and i can help with whatever is needed. i will do my best to keep this server hack free. i never abuse my power and i treat others with respect Very Happy
In what ways will you support this community: I will help the community by giving support to those who need it! i can also help in the community's publicity level by making banners and ads!
What qualities do you have? Im a kind and respectful person. i never procrastinate and i get the job done! lol
Anything Extra?: Ive had 1 year experience as a GM so i kno wut to look out for. I can even code in SOME languages like VB.Net(nothing special) and C#. I can learn anything if needed, i catch on REALLY fast! Also im very mature so i dont rly kid around unless i feel like it :3
Thats it! i hope you pick me What a Face

-James Like a Star @ heaven

James

Back to top Go down

James GM APP Empty Re: James GM APP

Post  Merphexia Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:10 am

maybe u can also give ur email

Merphexia

Back to top Go down

Post  iJake Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:53 pm

This is pretty good, but it's jason's job Very Happy

iJake

Back to top Go down

James GM APP Empty GM Applications

Post  SoulMate Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:00 pm

Hi, my Name is Thomas, My ign is SoulMate. I lived in Canada and i go on like 4-5 hours or more sometimes.
I never been a GM in any server, so i want to try it out, its looks so much fun but being a GM takes responsible and Repect Others players. I want to make private server a little Fun like putting Events,playing Hide and seek, and others stuff i hope that don't mind?
I don't know anything about GM but i can try my best to learn it.
I Hope you Pick Me Very Happy
i hope this end my Applications

SoulMate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down