Kiffy Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW GM APP: iLOVEYOU

Go down

NEW GM APP: iLOVEYOU Empty NEW GM APP: iLOVEYOU

Post  Ana Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:40 am

*I apologize for my previous app, and it wont happen again. /:
--
IGN: iLOVEYOU
Name: Ana
Why I Am Applying: I'm applying 'cause I love helping people and enhancing their online gaming activities. I can host events, help players with any problems they're having (such as greeting people that just join and showing them around, getting them out of maps they're stuck in, help them solve bugs, etc.), and I can also do anything you guys need me to do. I will be 100% dedicated to KiffyMS. Oh, and I can also make graphics and advertisments if you need me to. I even started making a video to promote Kiffy just yesterday. I'm gonna put it up on YouTube as soon as I'm finished with it ! (:
Previous Experiences: I had my own v62 private server before. It was called DuckieMS. I can work with C++ and Java if needed. I also know many GM commands. I was also a GM on my friends private server, iPandaMS. I made many of their banners and ads.
Why You Should Choose Me: I think that I would make a good addition to the KiffyMS team. I'm funny and nice, but I can be serious when I have to be. You can always depend on me when you need to, I'll always be there. ^^

Thanks for taking your time to read this. (:

Ana

Back to top Go down

NEW GM APP: iLOVEYOU Empty Re: NEW GM APP: iLOVEYOU

Post  iKiffy Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:43 am

Pew pew!
Accepted! Pew pew!
iKiffy
iKiffy
Admin

https://kgaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down