Kiffy Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steven's GM App

Go down

Steven's GM App Empty Steven's GM App

Post  Stevie Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Hi, my real name is Steven, and my IGN is:itsSteven.I lived in Canada and I can go online for more than 12 hours on the weekends, but on week days I can't, cuz of school!
I've haven't been a GM before in any servers, but i really want to try it out, and I like to host events and stuff to make other members in this server feel that this server is great and fun, then they will recruit more people! I really don know anything about GM stuff, but i believe that i can try my best to learn what it is to become a awesome GM, if I get accepted, lol Smile
I've been playing in many other servers which they are, DmunityMS,DreamCityMS, and AceMS. I've helped a lot of newcomers that came to those servers, and all the GMs too, so i really wanted to help more people and have fun myself too, that's why i wanted to become a GM. k this is the end of the app! hope i get to become a GM! thx for reading this app even though its boring. LOL Very Happy

Stevie

Back to top Go down

Steven's GM App Empty Re: Steven's GM App

Post  Ana Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:50 pm

You were supposed to use a form.
Consider reading this thread:

Ana

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum