Kiffy Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMate GM Applications

Go down

SoulMate GM Applications Empty SoulMate GM Applications

Post  luhtoaster Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:46 pm

Name: Thomas Tran
IGN: SoulMate
Why Do i want to become a GM: I want to become a GM because long time ago when i was in a Private server called AkaiMs
i didn't know how to RB, didn't know how to get off the map cause i was stucked, and other things, so i want to help others because i know how that feel, soo That's when show up!!! lol help them level. I want to make the private server fun so i put events with prizes, playing hide and seek, and much others events because i wented to a private server with no events nothing really.
[color=blue]Why should u Pick me: You should pick me because I'm really Respectful, i don't abuse my powers, and I'm Responsible for my actions and other players. I take my work seriously but sometimes i fool around, Keep the Private Server Hack Free and Banned hacker.
[color=blue]Do You have expirience being a GM:
No i don't have expirience being a GM but i can try my best to be a Pro GM lol Very Happy
I'm Funny,kinda shy. My Hobby in MapleStory is hosting Events for players to have fun!! Smile So the player who doesn't have friends they can make some at the events or i Will be their Friends Very Happy so they don't feel left out, Help Players to level or show them around and help them like how to RB, how to get out of a Map if they r stuck. I'm very organized with my job being a GM but only if i become a GM Very Happy.
So i hope your not bored reading my GM Applications lol Smile
SO i Hope You Pick Me!! If you do i will be really Happy bounce.

luhtoaster

Back to top Go down