Kiffy Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroine's GM App. (:

Go down

Heroine's GM App. (: Empty Heroine's GM App. (:

Post  Angi Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Hola .
IGN : Heroine
Name : Angi
Timezone : EST , (Michigan USA)
Why I'm Applying : I love helping people and hosting many original events. (: I don't mind interacting with players and helping them in any way I can, even if they need me to level them 400 freaking times level by level. -cough- Anywho, I also love hosting events for the players because I love creating new events and testing them out among the players. It basically makes me feel good to make other people happier. xD I am also experienced in the graphics department. I don't have examples right now because all my graphics are on my desktop which doesn't work anymore. ;~; But once I get my photoshop back I can make some examples. (: I also feel that I can help the server in many ways, such as ideas, advertisement, anything you need me to do, etc.
Experience : I was a GM on AntiBaboMS, I helped out the GMs on Dynasty MS and I am a very fast learner. xD If you explain something to me and its explained clearly, usually I'll get it after one try. I know most of the needed commands, with the exception of like, manipulating people to type stuff, opening and closing that event notice thing (I just use !say ._.), etc . I'm extremely experienced in the event holding department, >:] I meannn, (:
Why You Should Pick Me : Yeah you're prob getting tired of this huge gigantic word wall. Anywaysss, uh, I feel that you should choose me because I can type properly, as seen here. o: I'm also easy going and easy to get along with. Honestly, why did I even type this part, this just takes up space. D:< Well yeah .. Uh , thank you for letting me waste 5 minutes of your life . (:

Angi

Back to top Go down

Heroine's GM App. (: Empty Re: Heroine's GM App. (:

Post  Tobey07 Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:02 am

Very nice app.
I would choose you but its Jason's decision.

Tobey07

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:22 am

Accepted. Very Happy
Very long and boring to read, but I took my time reading it. I trust you with this job.

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum