Kiffy Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM APP: iLOVEYOUx33

Go down

GM APP: iLOVEYOUx33 Empty GM APP: iLOVEYOUx33

Post  iLOVEYOU Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:38 pm

Name: Ana
In - Game - Name: iLOVEYOU
Why I would qualify as a GM for KiffyMS: I believe I am suitable for the job because I have played many private servers before and I know the basic rules and guidelines. I have had prior experience with being a GM, so I do know many GM codes and I am always ready to help players in time of need. I can also recruit many people and expand the KiffyMS community, because I truly do believe KiffyMS is an amazing server and lots of people would enjoy it!

+ also (my friend made me put this), Stellalalalove (6:35:22 PM): BECUASE I FAHKING SEXAY AS HELL, NIGGAAA.
LOL.

and I'm really nice(: If you need to test me, feel free too. I'm ready for anything!
I<3KIFFYMS. Very Happy.

iLOVEYOU

Back to top Go down

GM APP: iLOVEYOUx33 Empty Re: GM APP: iLOVEYOUx33

Post  Tobey07 Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:01 am

Nice app.
You should gave us more informations, like your previous experiences with other servers, what you can do, etc.

And dont say the N word (offensive for other ppls)
Jason gotta see it.

Tobey07

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:32 am

The "N" word is very offensive. Try to not say that around people thank you.

But besides that, the Application was nice. As Tobey said please tell your previous experiences in other servers and put more information about yourself.

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum